Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kaiser, let's be friends with benefits

Bargaing in San Francisco 2nd Session . . .

Lots of dicussion on performace, payouts, goals with rewards, and building successful practices . . .

Have you ever had someone take you out to a nice dinner to wine and dine you and tell you what they think you want to hear. . . Just so at the end of the eveing they can put their hands on your stuff?

Kaiser, I like what I heard today but just remember: Keep your hands off my stuff! As in, my BENEFITS!

Let's give a new meaning to the term, "friends with benefits."


In Unity,


Angela

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela

    Nice! I just wanted to tell you that my co-workers and I make it a point not spend time with people who try to take advantage us. So, we can only hope that Kaiser does not try to put their hands on our stuff, we would hate to have to walk away.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you keep calling it "My Stuff." Do you forget who you work for? You work for Kaiser, NOT the union. We don't need a union to get a decent wage anymore (this isn't the 1800s anymore). The union is nothing but a giant political, corrupt (remember ACORN?) propaganda machine that relies on its noble history to sustain its corrupt present and future. I say get rid of unions all together. What good are they? There are countless state and federal laws on the books now that protect us workers from being discriminated against by the employer. Go away Labor. You're sucking the life right out of every company in America. (Just ask GM).

    ReplyDelete